Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  lunuwueju on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:47 pm

ningz wrote:lol....he is not here now marhhhh
around de..
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm

lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:lol....he is not here now marhhhh
around de..

around what?

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  lunuwueju on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm

ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:lol....he is not here now marhhhh
around de..

around what?
mun keat..
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:52 pm

lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:lol....he is not here now marhhhh
around de..

around what?
mun keat..


nonono...why u suddenly say around de?
i don't understand

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  lunuwueju on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:lol....he is not here now marhhhh
around de..

around what?
mun keat..


nonono...why u suddenly say around de?
i don't understand
nothing..
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:20 pm

lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:lol....he is not here now marhhhh
around de..

around what?
mun keat..


nonono...why u suddenly say around de?
i don't understand
nothing..

okayy

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  Rushan on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:27 pm

back to topic please.
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Rushan wrote:back to topic please.

also nothing to talk/argue about this topic...
haiyooo
unless there are some people trying to say sex before marriage then i sure can talk again...
hahaha... tongue

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  Rushan on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:14 pm

sex before marriage rocks.
ohkay lets start argue. What a Face
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:20 pm

Rushan wrote:sex before marriage rocks.
ohkay lets start argue. What a Face


LOL....okay...
when the girlis pregnant....
Congratz
lmao~

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  Rushan on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:07 am

sure wan marry her only have sex lor.
like that who cares?
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  k1nz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:40 am

ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:sex before marriage rocks.
ohkay lets start argue. What a Face


LOL....okay...
when the girlis pregnant....
Congratz
lmao~

hey... so easy meh??
buy 3D oso hard kena la...
use rm20+ de condom...
n count gurl punya period time...
sure dim...

k1nz
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:42 am

Rushan wrote:sure wan marry her only have sex lor.
like that who cares?

ya la...then why u say before marriage have sex rocks?
==

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:44 am

k1nz wrote:
ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:sex before marriage rocks.
ohkay lets start argue. What a Face


LOL....okay...
when the girlis pregnant....
Congratz
lmao~

hey... so easy meh??
buy 3D oso hard kena la...
use rm20+ de condom...
n count gurl punya period time...
sure dim...

==...
but also have to take risk looo==

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  k1nz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:22 am

LOL... if u reli wan do n scare kena sure wont kena 1...
come find me... gib me 200 bucks den me help u done all the thing... no nid scare tat time....

k1nz
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:31 am

k1nz wrote:LOL... if u reli wan do n scare kena sure wont kena 1...
come find me... gib me 200 bucks den me help u done all the thing... no nid scare tat time....

==
chi sin..
no thanks
LOL...go sleep la
you also blurrblurr deii
LOL

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  k1nz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 am

LOL... its no problem 1...
n me pei he u only... din blur dou a...

k1nz
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:50 am

k1nz wrote:LOL... its no problem 1...
n me pei he u only... din blur dou a...

LOL....
ya right...

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  Rushan on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:12 am

you two go sex bah.
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Rushan wrote:you two go sex bah.

LOL?
yak siiii pleaseee
=P

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  k1nz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:25 pm

hey pls la...
me dun wan kena dakwa...
she is juz a 3 years old siu mui mui...
not suitable for me... =.=

k1nz
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:28 pm

k1nz wrote:hey pls la...
me dun wan kena dakwa...
she is juz a 3 years old siu mui mui...
not suitable for me... =.=


wth?
3 years old?
==

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  k1nz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:35 pm

ningz wrote:
k1nz wrote:hey pls la...
me dun wan kena dakwa...
she is juz a 3 years old siu mui mui...
not suitable for me... =.=


wth?
3 years old?
==

oo... forgot to mention tat the height is 3 years old...
=.+

k1nz
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  ningz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 pm

k1nz wrote:
ningz wrote:
k1nz wrote:hey pls la...
me dun wan kena dakwa...
she is juz a 3 years old siu mui mui...
not suitable for me... =.=


wth?
3 years old?
==

oo... forgot to mention tat the height is 3 years old...
=.+

wth?
u look like 16..
but ur brain.. IQ EQ...
all also only 5years old..
=P
retardd

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  k1nz on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 pm

o... u say till macam yes...
but actually tats u not me...

k1nz
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 368
Join date : 2008-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sex after marriage or before marriage?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum