NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 pm

==..
WTH....
HMK said i come forum here KAO ZAI worhhh...
here no leng zai and zai to let me kao looo
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


*spammmmmmmm*


Last edited by ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  lunuwueju on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:21 pm

ningz wrote:==..
WTH....
HMK said i come forum here KAO ZAI worhhh...
here no zai to let me kao looo
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


*spammmmmmmm*
lol
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Nicholas! on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:41 pm

lol actuallly u got a point there xin ning
here no zai kao
but!
got leng zai kao!
which is the 1 whos talking right now
avatar
Nicholas!
Too Hot
Too Hot

Posts : 138
Join date : 2008-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Buahahaha...i changed alrd...
woah...you are really perasannnnn @@

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Rushan on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 pm

LOL go change post.
HAHA
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:15 pm

changed the title tim... Razz Razz Razz

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Rushan on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:17 pm

lol.
holidays also wan kao zai meh,
there are some lengzai(s) in this forum one. Cool
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Rushan wrote:lol.
holidays also wan kao zai meh,
there are some lengzai(s) in this forum one. Cool


LOL...ya la...no zai alrd marh...
so i need to kao zai la...
desperate for a new zai
LMAO!
no lo...

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Rushan on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 pm

lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:21 pm

Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  lunuwueju on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:26 pm

ning put photo la....
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 pm

lunuwueju wrote:ning put photo la....
LOL...why?
i scared if i put alrd your screen will crack...
because too leng liao
LOL!...
LENG BAO GENG
+PPPP

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  lunuwueju on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:55 pm

ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:ning put photo la....
LOL...why?
i scared if i put alrd your screen will crack...
because too leng liao
LOL!...
LENG BAO GENG
+PPPP
no worry my screen built for your photo de...
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:56 pm

lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:ning put photo la....
LOL...why?
i scared if i put alrd your screen will crack...
because too leng liao
LOL!...
LENG BAO GENG
+PPPP
no worry my screen built for your photo de...



LOL..i got too much of my leng leng picturess
dnt know which 1 to put lehh
how?
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  lunuwueju on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:57 pm

u send to me i man man help u choose..
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 pm

lunuwueju wrote:u send to me i man man help u choose..


haha...go check my fs looo=PPP
i dnt have ur msn laaa
==

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  lunuwueju on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:01 pm

ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:u send to me i man man help u choose..


haha...go check my fs looo=PPP
i dnt have ur msn laaa
==
aiyu all your fs pic so old le i wanted new de...



lu_zn@live.com(dun send to me ar just kidding) [size=24]ADD ME[/size]


Last edited by lunuwueju on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
lunuwueju
Hottest
Hottest

Posts : 300
Join date : 2008-11-25
Age : 25
Location : Sedang~

View user profile http://lunuwueju.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:04 pm

lunuwueju wrote:
ningz wrote:
lunuwueju wrote:u send to me i man man help u choose..


haha...go check my fs looo=PPP
i dnt have ur msn laaa
==
aiyu all your fs pic so old le i wanted new de...



lu_zn@live.com(dun send to me ar just kidding)

i post new pictures alrd la...==

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Nicholas! on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:06 pm

ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP
wat bout ur cup of coffee?
avatar
Nicholas!
Too Hot
Too Hot

Posts : 138
Join date : 2008-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP
wat bout ur cup of coffee?

==.... sorry... i dont like to drink coffee

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Nicholas! on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 pm

ningz wrote:
Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP
wat bout ur cup of coffee?

==.... sorry... i dont like to drink coffee
well
wat bout fruit punch?
avatar
Nicholas!
Too Hot
Too Hot

Posts : 138
Join date : 2008-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP
wat bout ur cup of coffee?

==.... sorry... i dont like to drink coffee
well
wat bout fruit punch?
i like to drink mineral water...

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Nicholas! on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

ningz wrote:
Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP
wat bout ur cup of coffee?

==.... sorry... i dont like to drink coffee
well
wat bout fruit punch?
i like to drink mineral water...
ceh! MOU TASTE DE
wanna add some lemon in to ur mineral water?
avatar
Nicholas!
Too Hot
Too Hot

Posts : 138
Join date : 2008-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  ningz on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Nicholas! wrote:
ningz wrote:
Rushan wrote:lol no zai d so fast wan a new one?
LOL sex intention very high.
i think the one who suits you is kokkin.

LOL..ya la... faster find a new zai so that can recover my sadness marh
LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHHA...
@@....
no thanks...
he is not my cup of tea...
=PP
wat bout ur cup of coffee?

==.... sorry... i dont like to drink coffee
well
wat bout fruit punch?
i like to drink mineral water...
ceh! MOU TASTE DE
wanna add some lemon in to ur mineral water?


LOL....lemon good meh?
so sour...
plain water good...

ningz
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 860
Join date : 2008-11-20
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Rushan on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:43 am

no taste.
chiisin.
avatar
Rushan
Moto Moto
Moto Moto

Posts : 501
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 23
Location : Shitty forum

View user profile http://www1.garena.com/clan/index.php?module=myclan

Back to top Go down

Re: NO LENG ZAI AND ZAI TO KAO

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum